Doodle God Doodle God

i kinda wonder

First off the bat, great game. It's refreshing to play a game that is so DIFFERENT. The gameplay was excellent, and the use of inventing things was amazing. My only question is, are all of the groups supposed to be full with 10 elements each? Still though, this game just blew my mind.

(I finished the game! w00t!)

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

okay

I liked the idea and overall theme, but all of your games are always too fast paced and it is hard to pay attention to detail.
But still good, nevertheless.

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

okay

I like the idea of the game, but it gets too hard too fast, and the weapons only do like 6 and 7s, and the power mages' globs of magic stuff can like, heat-seek and kill you all the way on the other side of the map. So I give you an 8 for this.

Sift Heads World : Act 3 Sift Heads World : Act 3

wow

a cool game, well made, and a nice sequel to the previous two. Bravo!

Exit Path Exit Path

wow

this is a pretty cool game. Nice idea to start with. Oringinal.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

okay

cool, nice, and a good idea, but seriously, it really gets boring after day 28,982 and u have enough money to buy a new unpolluted gulf of mexico.

Super 3D Pig Feeder Super 3D Pig Feeder

nice game overall

I liked the Doom effect, but I wish I could use my mouse to move, because frankly i'm not very good with arrow keys to move around with. Overall, I thought the game was excellently made, and the controls were fairly simple to learn. Hats off to you!

NAveryW responds:

Thank you. This being Flash, you have to click and drag to move with the mouse. That's unavoidable. But you can use the mouse if you click and drag.

Mechanical Commando 2 Mechanical Commando 2

well

it was boring after like level 8 or something, but this game was just made perfectly, so i round my score to a ten

Orblisk Orblisk