Sly's Dilemma Sly's Dilemma

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IT'S LIKE WHEN YOU REPLAY A SLY COOPER GAME!!!! YES!!
love this its great :D

"ClaySnow" "ClaySnow"

what are you talking about?

This is awesome!!! I have done some stop animation with clay when I was younger, and it really takes some time to get right... I loved the ENTIRE thing, especially the end! This is really good. Make more if you have time!!!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

i love that part, and this is probably the best flash i have ever seen in my life!

Doodle God Doodle God

i kinda wonder

First off the bat, great game. It's refreshing to play a game that is so DIFFERENT. The gameplay was excellent, and the use of inventing things was amazing. My only question is, are all of the groups supposed to be full with 10 elements each? Still though, this game just blew my mind.

(I finished the game! w00t!)

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

okay

I liked the idea and overall theme, but all of your games are always too fast paced and it is hard to pay attention to detail.
But still good, nevertheless.

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

okay

I like the idea of the game, but it gets too hard too fast, and the weapons only do like 6 and 7s, and the power mages' globs of magic stuff can like, heat-seek and kill you all the way on the other side of the map. So I give you an 8 for this.

Dangers of Marijuana Dangers of Marijuana

lol

funny how today is 4/20 !!!! haha
anyway a good song overall! it started slowly and just got progressively better :)
Thanks for this magic!

EricFreeman responds:

Haha, yeah I lol'd about getting in the top 30 on 4/20 too.

Thanks for listening! :)

A Fine Friday Morning A Fine Friday Morning

wow

i'm personally not a big fan of jazz, but this was pretty good!

also, miles better than the Friday song... -.-

SaxeCoburg responds:

yeah the less said about Ms. Black the better..... :)

-Naive Again- -Naive Again-

damn

i listened to the song 4 times before I started wondering how long the song was :)
Simply greatness

Rocks Don't Lie Rocks Don't Lie

coolio

Pretty good work. What did you use to make this? Just wondering. Overall, It has a very pleasing effect on the eye from your use of the different colors.

Maybe you should put a face or something in the center, or ...
I dont know. You decide. After all, it is your work.

(I recommended you!)
;}

InvisibleObserver responds:

I use CS 4s Photoshop for photo manipulation, styling and creation (usually a mix of the 3). Overall goal is have a high contrast yet visually smooth image.

I highly doubt I'll be adding a face, I was contemplating having a mass of clouds converging in the middle, as well as add some sort of sky pattern in the background of the rest of the image.

Thanks for the recommendation, though I think I need 4 submissions recommended before I'm eligible for being scouted, and I'm not sure how kindly the system supports manipulation like what I do. I'd argue its art, and it doesn't conflict with any rules they have, but it doesn't adhere to whats suggested either.