Sly's Dilemma Sly's Dilemma

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IT'S LIKE WHEN YOU REPLAY A SLY COOPER GAME!!!! YES!!
love this its great :D

"ClaySnow" "ClaySnow"

what are you talking about?

This is awesome!!! I have done some stop animation with clay when I was younger, and it really takes some time to get right... I loved the ENTIRE thing, especially the end! This is really good. Make more if you have time!!!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

i love that part, and this is probably the best flash i have ever seen in my life!

Doodle God Doodle God

i kinda wonder

First off the bat, great game. It's refreshing to play a game that is so DIFFERENT. The gameplay was excellent, and the use of inventing things was amazing. My only question is, are all of the groups supposed to be full with 10 elements each? Still though, this game just blew my mind.

(I finished the game! w00t!)

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

okay

I liked the idea and overall theme, but all of your games are always too fast paced and it is hard to pay attention to detail.
But still good, nevertheless.

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

okay

I like the idea of the game, but it gets too hard too fast, and the weapons only do like 6 and 7s, and the power mages' globs of magic stuff can like, heat-seek and kill you all the way on the other side of the map. So I give you an 8 for this.

Dangers of Marijuana Dangers of Marijuana

lol

funny how today is 4/20 !!!! haha
anyway a good song overall! it started slowly and just got progressively better :)
Thanks for this magic!

EricFreeman responds:

Haha, yeah I lol'd about getting in the top 30 on 4/20 too.

Thanks for listening! :)

A Fine Friday Morning A Fine Friday Morning

wow

i'm personally not a big fan of jazz, but this was pretty good!

also, miles better than the Friday song... -.-

SaxeCoburg responds:

yeah the less said about Ms. Black the better..... :)

-Naive Again- -Naive Again-

damn

i listened to the song 4 times before I started wondering how long the song was :)
Simply greatness