View Profile Berkley233

All 78 Audio Reviews

34 w/ Responses

cool

I liked the beginning. A lot! There are some parts that sound like cornandbeans's {Traveller}, like the background music at 0:44 to 0:54. But so what. It sounds great! I checked out Rising Waves too. They all sound amazing! Keep it up!

DJ-Babokon responds:

Thanks! I actually never heard Traveller before making this song. I always like to add strings to go with the main melody. i.e. my songs SubTrance, the Burning Earth Driving to Infinity, etc. So it's just habit. :)

amazing

The name fits. Well. It sounded great. Keep it up!

cool

Wow this is great. I loved the heavy metal guitar to make the song sound more coarse and rough. It sounded great. Keep this up!

Gravey responds:

Thanks a lot.

-Gravey-

wow

this is good. I actually really like it. I think that she will like it, no doubt about it.

randomheckler responds:

thanks. she does like it and so do i.

wow

it's amazing that you can do all of this with windows sounds, but it does get kinda boring after a while :(
But good nevertheless!

Step responds:

Heh OK thanks. I know it's pretty boring; this is such an old song xP.

Glad you like it!

cool

I like it, but the degraded drum beat detracts from the song i think. I just don't like it. Other than that, Its great!

randomheckler responds:

thanks for the review. but i happen to like the drums, thats why i put them in there but everyone has there own preference. thanks alot for the nine!

wow

geez this is good. I love all of those different melodies intertwined to make something epically amazing, and I can't get enough of it. Make moar like this! Please!

wow

I liked the hybrid japanese and drum and base sounds. I have never heard anything like this before. Wow. Keep it up!

O...M...G...

Right now you are my favorite musical artist here on NG, and I want to make a remix of this song but I am tone deaf to tell you the truth. Is there any way you could give me or like PM me sheet music for the main melody of the song? I would greatly appreciate it. Your songs are excellently made and... well, they just sound so professional. I have every single one of your songs downloaded because they are so great! Thank you so much!

UnrealReno responds:

I'll PM you a link!

lol

Wow. You're pretty good at this. You can change your voice almost instantaniously. Little girl! I can laugh to show you that I am ridiculous! He-hee-hehe-hee! Action girl! Ugh! Ugh!

just a friendly guy (i know my pic is decieving) who listens to music, mostly techno, trance, and ambient. I cant make music cause I SUCK AT IT! I just review music. Note: im azn but DO NOT like anime or manga. so what now im a fag or something?

24, Male