View Profile Berkley233

Madanimation responds:

oh my god

a review :)

I love it!

I can see a strong resemblence to your Starry Night song. Was this on purpose? (I bet it was)
Anyway, nice song. Keep the musical juices flowin'!

~B23

dam

This song has been stuck in my head for who knows how long. The high notes kinda got annoying but I like that water like blurb going around in the background. It was the best 5 mins of my life. Keep up the musical juices flowin'!

~B23~

SupraDarky responds:

That's great to hear! Thanks for reviewing.

gawd

almost all of it sounds like crap

woah

the beginning sounds like crap

lol

nobody has earned the achievement
TANK STUMBLE

this is your masterpiece

yeah u deserve it. Ive listened to this song about a hundred times now, and I never get tired of it. Ive downloaded it and fav'd you! This is my favorite song on NG so far. It is so epic, the only thing is that I wish it was longer, to about 4 or so mins because 3 mins doesn't seem like enough :0 Every time the music fades away, I keep thinking " I have to listen to it again...) I love this song and thanks for it. It makes my day EVERYDAY!!!!!

10/10
5/5

Randomizor responds:

Thanks haha. =D

nice

what is a pjanoo? but the song is very soothing, and it helped me relax. Thank you

Koriigahn responds:

It's a reference to Eric Prydz - Pjanoo, it's pronounced "Piano".

Glad i could help, thankyou for the review :)

zzzzz

i want to fall asleep listening to this. very soothing and relaxing. btw ive fav'd u! ure songs are all excellent! im gonna try to review them all in one day someday... 10/10 :)

combatplayer responds:

thanks allot =D

EPIC

MAN THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!! Fav'd u and downloaded! Thanks for the great song! 5/5 and a 10/10 ;P

just a friendly guy (i know my pic is decieving) who listens to music, mostly techno, trance, and ambient. I cant make music cause I SUCK AT IT! I just review music. Note: im azn but DO NOT like anime or manga. so what now im a fag or something?

24, Male