View Profile Berkley233

34 w/ Responses

wow!!

man this sounds awesome!

i like it neither

I love this song, finally after debating with myself whether I should give you a 10 or 9, you can see the rating! Although it is rather slow for my taste in the beginning, it quickens up right after the intro, a nd th en k i nda g et ts s l o w er. (added spaces for "slow" effect!) This is probably your all time best masterpiece! The only thing I don't like about it is the ending. It is just like someone punched you and pressed something before you fell to the floor... (bad with analogies, as you can see) 10/10 I:P

DjTrancite responds:

Thanks.

<DjT>

extravagant!

extravagant! The song makes me feel really nice inside. Then I dont know what happened next because I fell asleep again. (it was not because i was tired, no matter what you say!!!) I am guessing that it was really nice. Awesome!!! 10/10 :)

DjTrancite responds:

hahaha

<DjT>

wow

Although the beat is fast, the song is still very soothing and relaxing. amazing. The only thing about the song is that in the end it is a little bit repetitive. but still 10/10! Keep making more music!!!

w o w . . .

extremely soothing and... i want to fall asleep it is so relaxing. awesome. 10/10
will use this to fall asleep......

cool

i love the nice relaxing sounds and then the kettle drums come in and it makes the song amazing .Then it goes into some cool techno music and there are the kettle drums again... i love it...dont hate it.

awesome.

this song is great. it has good background music and it has good beat. i hope you make some more songs so i can here them.10/10 and 5/5. (when i pressed 5, it said that it went down -0.0000020. sory.

Dj-Final responds:

Lol no need to apologize. haha glad you like the track :D
-DjF

make a 4th!

I have already listened to the 1st and 2nd and know that by listening to this, you will sometime in the future make a 4th. I just wish that maybe they could be longer. 5/5.

Better than anything else on NG

I love this song mainly because it really brings out what techno music is really like and really defines the genre, I think just like Chaoz Fantasy, also because it is one of the more longer songs, and because it has much variation and different textures throughout the song. This song is probably a one-of-a-kind piece that you can hear nowhere else but here, all day long. I have already tried voting on this piece like 7 times today because I forget I have already rated this awesome piece of music. But anyways, keep up the good work. Your music is the best, and will be for the rest of history.

Pure Awesomeness...

This is the most awesome song here on NG, save for Chaoz Fantasy and/or Blue Sky. This song is really fast paced, maybe even a little too short, but it gets really awesome at 0:29 and then it is just awesome 'till the end. Just what I like. 10/10.

just a friendly guy (i know my pic is decieving) who listens to music, mostly techno, trance, and ambient. I cant make music cause I SUCK AT IT! I just review music. Note: im azn but DO NOT like anime or manga. so what now im a fag or something?

24, Male